Thursday, January 1, 2009

CNN Bold Or Desperate?

Kathy Griffin hosted the CNN New Year's Eve party live with Andersen Cooper.  No you did not misread this.  And if you're like me, the first thing I did today (after recovering) was YouTube searching.  I was not disappointed.  After waiting for a plug in to install and thinking if I could drink applesause through a straw this clip appeared.  And yes, it's possible to drink applesause through a straw and I figure that sometime in 2012 Caribou Coffee will figure out a way to market it and call it the Applesizer or some crap like that.  Enjoy the clip and if you feel compelled to explore the options of selling the Apple drink just know that I blogged about it first.  

Click here to see Kathy Griffin make you laugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment